Driving License B

E6 Traffic School Instructor Course

The instructor course, also called the introduction course, is something we offer at E6 Traffic School. In order for you to be able to drive privately when you want with a person who has authorization B (driving license B), both the person who has the driving license and the student need to attend a compulsory instructor course. As an instructor for your student you need to be authorized by The Swedish Transport Agency. We help you with that. Welcome to E6 Traffic School!